This service provides comprehensive, multi-platform planning information on consumer media.
Combining SRDS expertise in collecting, standardizing, categorizing and giving perspective on media information, the new Consumer Media Advertising Source gives media planners, buyers, and brand marketers the first 360-degree view of media that reaches their target consumer audiences.
Media are classified into more than 80 markets, with more than 20,000 updates every year, so you can make decisions with accurate, standard data.
- Complete planning information on U.S consumer and farm magazines
- Accurate, current data for the most relevant sites in your target markets, categorized in SRDS standard classifications
- Complete list rental information to help you find new lists for email, phone, and postal campaigns
- Print listings include standardized ad rates, dates, contact information and links to online media kits, sites, audit statements, and more
- Digital listings include site profiles, available ad opportunities, links, and more
- Digital listings include Website Audience Metrics data (where available) from Compete, BPA, and publisher-provided
- Direct marketing listings include essential evaluation data like sources, selects, costs, and more
- 2011 subscription includes online access and 1 print issue
- Single-user solutions start as low as $975 (plus applicable shipping and tax)